Reports, Articles and Consultations for Companies
- Children’s Mental Health Week: Why we all need to be more aware of the risk of
cybertrauma– 8 February 2019 – BACP Website Oyoty– The Personal E-safety Assistant for Children (App)
- Internet Matters- Expert advice and Ask the Expert
- DITTO – Quarterly E-safety magazine for schools (Regular contributor)
- Impero Software- What to do if your child has seen Pornography a guide for Teachers
- UKCP- Like for Looks 2012 Presentation about Peer to Peer grooming
- BACP Cybertrauma and Cyberbullying and what counsellors need to know 2014
- TILT (Therapeutic Innovations in Light of Technology) 2014- Behavioural pressures in Cyberspace
- Psychreg.org A critical view of Internet/Gaming/Social Media Addiction
- Child psychology Conference- An international conference of paper presentations- Cybertrauma the Interpersonal struggles of children and adults too. (Peer-reviewed Journal Article presentation)
- Respect Yourself website- Banter and Memes 2015
Request a copy of my work
Complete the form below
Associations and Affiliations
Online Harm Or Harm Online Catherine KnibbsApril 8, 2019 Online Harm or Harm online can be difficult to define accurately in a quantitative frameThe subjective nature of this terminology is highly multifaceted and nuanced and as such may be easier...
When trigger warnings are not enough, nor are they a valid reason to potentially traumatise an audience
April 03, 2019When trigger warnings are not enough, nor are they a valid reason to potentially traumatise an audience But they do create curiosity, viewing and increase the ratings of a video because human beings are intrigued by trauma and yet many...
February 27, 2019 The ‘Human algorithm’ that schools and parents feed through fear concerning social media 'trends' > How perpetrators of crime are relying on you to advertise their products for free; and you do. > How you may be adding to the online...